sábado, 16 de agosto de 2008

The Polish Whore & Her Two Pimps

- But Mr Eagle, I really want to work for you, I don't want to have anything else to do with Mr Bear.
- Old Bear controls this region, I don't know if I should step into his territory like that. Moreover Pole, you are not like my other girls. You're too skinny, too bony, not very attractive to the clients...
- Please Mr Eagle, I'll prove myself, I'll do everything you ask of me, just give me protection.
- You know it's very expensive to provide protection... It costs money.
- Yes I know Mr Eagle, but please...
- ...
- I promise to be loyal to you for the rest of my life!
- ...
- And you can play with my tits once in a while!
- Deal.

2 comentários:

patricia m. disse...

Mandei esse post como comment no RA e ele publicou... Hehehehe. Espero que pelo menos 50% dos leitores saibam ler ingles.

Blogildo disse...

O povo ali no RA lê inglês sim. Espero que saibam quem é Mr.Eagle e Mr.Bear. A maioria aqui perto não faz a menor idéia...